By applying to be a therapist for Pineapple Support you agree to;
• To respect the inherent dignity and autonomy of clients and the meaningfulness of their concerns.
• Provide services without regard to age, profession, gender, ethnicity, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability or socioeconomic status.
• Keep all the information regarding a client in the strictest confidence.
• Maintain boundaries in the counselling relationship in order to ensure that the client is not exploited in any way by the therapist.
• Recommend that clients seek psychological or psychiatric evaluation locally if they appear to need treatment for a mental disorder beyond the scope or jurisdiction of the therapist’s training or licensure.